Regardless the work process this week, I make my mind clear than before. Because my plot is start to become solid and developing, and I did more development on the style. I did my development of characters with some responds and research I did before, in order to make the whole process and development more fluent.
In the afternoon, I did more portrait on the characters I designed with different style I thought of, some were according to the previous artists’ style, to see which one fits the plot and the atmosphere for the comic. Although there are more experiemnts need to be done, I think I can work more in this weekend.