I thought there won’t be project before the half-term holiday, but there were two unexpected small project for me. Both were using the Adobe Illustrator to finish the job. The first all is doing a word poster thing, the main thing was to “play” with colour between the typography and the background. Also, we had to make 8 different designs for the position of the typography to create an attractive poster for people to look at it. I have learned that the title should put on the top area as people tend to read from the top to the bottom, but I put other information on the top. However, I changed the size of the font rather than altered the position of the typography. So the result was not bad.