Other than the presentation yesterday afternoon, I start my final poster by adding acrylic on it as the background. With the mod I did before of the showgirls, I used roller to fill the paint on the poster. But before that, I afraid the colour would be not suitable, so I try them on a piece of paper first. Unsurprisingly, the colour would not look good if I put purple and yellow on the coffee-coloured poster. As they got a similar tone of colour, the effect would not be significant.
At last, I just use yellow and bright orange to paint on the background, the effect is good, the texture giving a intriguing vibes on the poster. Not so on that period(40s), but it still have the vibes on it, more modern feeling. By Monday, I hope I can finish most of the work of the poster, which can have time for portfolio and the evaluation on the piece.