We had an assessment evaluation in this morning, learning more about how other classmates’ sketchbook. I noticed that they have more use of materials for experiment, such as thread and different kind of papers.
In the afternoon, I continued the zine production, making the cover was devastating, as it was my first time to use acrylic. Blurring and blending colours were difficult as the kind of paper I used was quick to dry, it consumed a lot of my time to finish an A4 sized paper. After the cover, the progress was much faster than before. I have finished the page layout at this moment, I decide to sew the pages tonight. So it will be finished by tomorrow as I have to present it in the afternoon.